- Educated in Sports Coaching and Exercise Sciences.
- Athlete focused with proven record in team motivation.
- Holds children, parents, and colleagues in high esteem and interacts with the greatest degree of professionalism and personal integrity.
- Dedicated to working in a proactive and productive environment, meeting and exceeding goals.
- Leadership in coaching, education and business.
- Experienced in travel and intramural youth soccer training throughout the Tri-state area and across the country.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- NSCAA Premier Diploma 2017
- USSF C License 2016
- USSF National Youth License 2014
- NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma 2013
- American Red Cross CRP, First Aid, AED, 2015
- NSCAA Advanced National Diploma, 2009
- NSCAA Goalkeeper
National Diploma, 2009
- NSCAA National Diploma, 2004
- BSc (Honors) Sport Coaching and Exercise Science Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester, England, 2004
- FA Level 2 (UEFA C) Cheshire Football Association, 2002
Director of Coaching, Hewlett Lawrence Soccer Club, NY 2013-PRESENT
- Collaborate with President, VP of Travel and intramural.
- Manage and supervise trainers, coaches, parents and volunteers.
- Oversee intramural and travel program including camps, clinics and try outs.
- Conduct meetings and training with coaches, trainers and board members.
- Evaluate performance at training and games.
- Develop, implement and maintain age group curriculum and goals.
- Assist board members in the recruitment of trainers, coaches and referee’s
- Promote club within the community
- Train teams when needed
- Facility management including field and club office
Staff Director and Academy Camp Manager, NOGA Soccer, West Hempstead, NY – 2008 - 2013
- Process and review applications for new employees.
- Organize and coordinate work Visas for hired staff through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Maintain and update staff records including coaching qualifications and First Aid and CPR.
- Manage staff, conduct staff meetings and orientation on the field and office environment.
- Assist in the supervision and implementation of company’s philosophy.
- Advertise, organize, staff and direct camps including overnight accommodations, meals and extra-curricular activities..
Soccer Coach, NOGA Soccer, West Hempstead, NY – 2006 - 2013
- Train, coach and manage players and teams (3 through 16), throughout the Tri-state area and Rhode Island, in the skills, philosophy, game tactics and fitness involved in soccer; including weekly, games and tournaments.
Provide player evaluations.
- Maintain professional relationships with referees, parents, parent coaches, and players.
Player Development officer, Major League Soccer, Secaucus, NJ – 2004 - 2005
- Spring, summer and fall programs across the country, in several states including: CA, CT, FL, NJ, NY, and RI.