Paul Kelshaw & PK Soccer Vision Statement
As a Coaching and Club Management Service we will endeavor to:
- Develop and prepare our players for the future, both on and off the field.
- Reinforce non-soccer specific skills such as communication, teamwork, time management, discipline and respect for all players, coaches and parents.
- Believe in the potential of all soccer players and seek their full potential while building confidence from the raising of soccer standards.
- Strive to ensure all soccer players receive quality instruction.
- Provide a positive environment for all soccer players to participate
- Allow all players the opportunity to play soccer. Everybody has the potential to play soccer and we will encourage everyone to recognize and aspire to play soccer.
- Ensure all staff and parents work together showing enthusiasm and a professional approach.
- PK Soccer will ensure that coach and parent professional development includes soccer management and recognition of a good work ethic.
- Promote soccer and encourage community club members to get involved in improving player and club standards. Engage the whole community to be involved with our club development and successes with a variety of effective alliances, partnerships and networks.